February 02, 2010

Stumped??? Use a Sketch!

Sometimes when I go down to my craft room I just have a mental block.  I find that something that works well for me is to pull out a sketch and just eliminate that aspect of the planning.  This was a quick card when I knew that I only had a short time to craft the other night.  

Click Here to Place An Order


Stamp Set(s): Whimsical Words
Paper: Whisper White, Real Red, Pretty in Pink, Sending Love Specialty DSP
Ink: Real Red
Embellishments: 5/8" Real Red Satin Ribbon
Sizzix: Perfect Polka Dot Textured Impressions Folder, Scalloped Heart Of Hearts Embosslit
Tools: Mat Pack, Paper Piercer
Adhesives: Snail, Crystal Effects, Dimensionals, Sticky Strip
Punches: Full Heart Punch, Scallop Trim Border

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE this!!! Perfectly balanced ... a fabulous sketch! Love your take!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)