February 05, 2010

Stop While You're Ahead!

I will admit that this card is one of my favourites in a while!  I'm huge on keeping things clean and simple and somehow... I can often get carried away.  Sometimes it's hard to remember to stop while you're ahead:)  As soon as I felt pleased with this card, I stopped! This is one of the cards in my upcoming Varied Occasions Stamp-a-Stacks.  The first class booked up quickly, but I've got another scheduled for March 5th.  RSVP early to avoid disappointment as I've only got space for 8 in my room.

Click Here to Place An Order

Stamp Set(s): Vintage Vogue, Well Scripted
Paper: Soft Suede, Melon Mambo, Whisper White
Ink:
Soft Suede, Melon Mambo, Old Olive
Sizzix: #114614 Standard Texturz Impressions Pad, #114615 Standard Texturz Silicone Rubber, #114512 Stampin’ Up! Backgrounds 1
Adhesives: Snail, Dimensionals
Punches: Scallop Trim Border

4 comments:

  1. Ooh, that's very soft and pretty! Love the simplicity of it too, it's perfect! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! Love that Vintage Vogue image and the color combination is wonderful! GREAT card!!

    I have no problem stoppin' ... it's the gettin' started that bogs me down! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're right - it is simple but still so eye catching. I love that stamp set and the font Angie.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)