February 15, 2010

Seriously... can she get any cuter?

 I was scanning some of the photos that I took at Christmas dinner and came across this one of my niece.  The colours in her dress were just screaming for me to recreate page 35 of the Occasions Mini:)

Click Here to Place An Order

Stamp Set(s): Little Angel #118574, One of Kind
Paper: Tempting Turquoise, Crushed Curry, Old Olive, Melon Mambo, Dusty Durango, Whisper White
Ink: Melon Mambo, Tempting Turquoise,  Crushed Curry
Embellishments: Crushed Curry 1/2" Polka Dot Grosgrain, Clips Assortment,  Flower Fusion, Bold Brights Brads
Sizzix: Perfect Polka Dots Textured Impressions Folder
Tools: Mat Pack, Paper Piercer
Adhesives: Snail,  Dimensionals

Punches: Boho Blossoms, Trio Flower, 1 3/4" Circle, 1" Circle, 1 3/8" Circle, Heart to Heart, Small Heart

4 comments:

  1. Nope, she can't! She is just gorgeous! Nice page too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can hear them screaming!! that's probably not good..:)
    She is a real little cutie pie and that is a gorgeous page! I can hardly wait for a little cutie pie to be a grandma too, but it is good they are waiting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, I just found your blog & you do such beautiful work!! This page is just adorable!
    hugs,
    Emma:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Soo cute Ange, I love it!!
    xox

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)