February 21, 2010

Getting Over the Hump

 As I mentioned before, I find the best thing to do when I'm having a mental block with my creating is to case someone else's work that I admire.  I have always loved Mary Fish's clean and elegant style.  I think that it has even inspired my own style.  When I looked at the Pals Paper Art Challenge, I instantly fell in  love with her card.  I decided that I would try to rid myself of my mental block by casing Mary's card.  I decided to pull out me least used In Colour cardstock, Bermuda Bay.  Funny how all it takes is one card to change my view on a colour!  I love it now:)

Click Here to Place An Order

Stamp Set(s): Circle Circus, Happy Moments
Paper: Whisper White, Bermuda Bay, Bermuda Bay Prints Pattern DSP
Ink: Bermuda Bay
Embellishments: Bermuda Bay Polka-dot grosgrain
Sizzix: Daisy Die, Perfect Polka Dots Textured Impressions Folder
Tools: Mat Pack, Paper Piercer
Adhesives: Snail, Dimensionals
Punches: 3/4" circle punch, Corner Rounder

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful Angela!
    love the color and design!
    Blessings, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this Ange!!! The colour is gorgeous and the daisies are a perfect centre!!!

    Smiles,
    Lesley ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful as always! I'm going to have to get this daisy die now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous Card. So simple, Elegant and Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)