February 07, 2010

A Card Gone Wrong...


I started on a card a few weeks ago and it just never came together.  I was left with a bunch of bits and pieces on my desk from the numerous times that I started and retstarted and restarted...

 Well... here is what came together after I cleaned up the pieces... you pull on the little ribbon loop to take the center out of the card.  I'm thinking that this card is still lacking something... oh wait!  I know what it is... CHOCOLATE!  I think that Valentine's coloured M&M's would be perfect in there!

Click Here to Place An Order

Stamp Set(s):Sweetheart
Stampin' Around Wheels: I Love Love
Paper: Whisper White, Real Red, Perfect Pink
Ink: Real Red
Embellishments: Real Red Epoxy Brads, Sweetheart Treat Cups, 5/8" Real Red Satin Ribbon
Tools: Mat Pack, Paper Piercer
Adhesives: Snail, Dimensionals, Sticky Strip
Punches: Small Heart, Pinking Heart Border

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)