February 08, 2010

Fox and Friends Card Kit Inspiration:)

A great friend of ours is due to have a baby boy in the next few weeks.  I thought that with report cards right around the corner that I need to get organized and check some things off of my "to do" list.  I was so excited to create my own coordinating DSP in Bordering Blue using the new Dot, Dot, Dot mini background stamp.  These were so quick and easy and were a springboard for a little gift that I wanted to include for them.  This inspired my Fox and Friends kit released on Feb 1st!  Make sure to check it out if you haven't yet!

Click Here to Place An Order

Stamp Set(s): Fox and Friends, Dot Dot Dot, Short and Sweet
Paper: Whispering White, Bordering Blue
Ink: Bordering Blue
Embellishments: Vintage Brads
Sizzix: Perfect Polka Dots Textured Impressions Folder
Tools: Mat Pack, Paper Piercer, Clear Mount Block Bundle
Adhesives: Snail,  Dimensionals

Punches: 1 3/8" Circle Punch, Scallop Circle, Scallop Trim border, Modern Label, Word Window

1 comment:

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)