July 30, 2009

Twist on a Catty Card


I absolutely fell in love with a card on page 158 of the current catty. The idea of putting wood on my cards was just amazing! I also fell in love with the new stamp set, Scenic Season. It had that look that reminded me of Lovely as a Tree. I stamped my image by inking up the trees in Close to Cocoa and then using my Stampin' Write Real Red marker on sentiment. After stamping the image, I used my two way glue pen to add some Dazzling Diamonds to the trees and then I used a sponge dauber with some CC ink on it to soften the edges of the wood. I finished off the card with a bit of the Red Ginghan ribbon. I will definitely be using this wood a TON (your Big Shot cuts it beautifully!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)