July 03, 2009

Idea Book 2009/2010 Open House


Well, here it is... the info on my annual Summer Open House!

When: Saturday July 18th
Where: My House (email me for directions)
Time: 1:30-3:30pm

This will be a fabulous opportunity for you to check out many of the new items in the catty! (yes, my first order was HUGE:) I will have demonstrations of the new products, door prizes galore, snacks and refreshments, upcoming class samples, a retired items sale table, specials that are offered only by me, gifts for those who sign up to hostess a workshop, and the HUGEST draw I've ever held... the BIG SHOT! If my orders for the Open House total $1000, I will be giving away a brand new BIG SHOT, along with the option to join my BIG SHOT club for the remaining three months. If my orders for the Open House total $2000, I will give away two BIG SHOTS and two spaces in my club! Anyone who places an order of $50 at my Open House, or by online ordering or emailing me directly on that day, for those of you who are unable to attend, will be entered in this drawing! All orders of $25 placed that day will receive a new catty from me if you haven't received yours yet and the first 5 new customers to arrive that day will automatically receive a catty (no purchase required). I will also be offering free shipping on all orders placed that day! Make sure to RSVP by July 16th to receive your make-n-take that day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)