July 24, 2009

A New Type of Card... for me:)



Along with working on a form of presentation to give our cards away in, we also worked on creating a different type of card than the usual type that we seem to work on. Somehow the majority of the cards that we end up doing in technique club are standard A2 cards. Although this card folds up to be the same size, the overall presentation is much different. All of the ladies started out with the same piece of pink pirouette cardstock for the base of the card, but everyone cut their own pieces for the DSP strips. I love how using just one DSP (Bella Rose), all of the cards came out so different. This was just two of the samples. This is such a fabulous use for the zillions of scraps of DSP that I accumulate:)

I found the template for the card here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)