July 02, 2009

Announcing My First Ribbon Share!

In order for you to be able to properly accessorize those cards you'll be making with my In Colour Bundle offer, I'm sure that you'll want to get hold of the gorgeous new In Colour polka dot grosgrain ribbon. The best part of this ribbon, in my opinion, is that the opposite side is solid in colour which allows many different looks! I know it is hard to justify buying all of these ribbons, but I thought that I'd give you an opportunity to get hold of a smaller quantity of each. For $25 (including s/h and taxes to anywhere in Canada), you can purchase 3 yards of each of these colours along with a bonus 2 yards of the new 3/4" Real Red Polka Dot Grosgrain Ribbon! This ribbon share is only available from July 2nd at 10am until July 5th at 10pm.

As I will be leaving this post at the top until July 5th, make sure to scroll down to see newer posts:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)