July 15, 2009

Simple Special with Simply Scrappin'


I've decided that as I showcase some of the new products from the catty that I will offer my own little specials. These specials will have time limits and will only be available while ordering through me directly. My online shopping site is unable to process these discounts. My first special will be on any of the Simply Scrappin' kits in the new catty. These kits are $26.95 +s/h and taxes. From July 15th until midnight on the 17th I will be offering these Simply Scrappin' kits for $25 including taxes and s/h. You can order as many of the kits as you'd like and these are available to be shipped anywhere in Canada. If you would like to have these kits shipped directly to you contact me for the additional cost of shipping. If you purchase 4 or more kits, there is no additional cost per kit no matter where in Canada it is being shipped.


Surprisingly enough, before I even created the card that I posted a few days ago, I did this two page 12x12 scrapbook layout. When it comes to scrapbook pages, I can often have a bit of a brain block and not be able to come up with an effective layout. For that reason, I've bookmarked the Page Maps website. It provided me with a sketch and I completed it with the supplies in my kit. If you click on the photo to enlarge it, you'll see that the top third of the photo actually has a polka dot DSP that coordinates.

TIP: When using a Simply Scrappin' Kit, cut your sticker pages into the individual embellishments while leaving the backing on. That way you can move your layout around the way you want it before committing to anything. Use a temporary adhesive like Dotto to get your DSP and Cardstock where you want it before finally adhering it with a permanent adhesive.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)