May 16, 2013

Would You Like the Dolled Up Birthday Kit for Free? Check the Stamp Set of the Day too!


I'd love to have you join my West Coast Creators Team!  I welcome business demos, hobbyists, and discount demos alike to take advantage of the fabulous deal in our current Starter Kit.  Until May 30th you get an additional $40 of product in your Starter Kit which makes it work out to $195 of product for only $125.  There is also no shipping or taxes on the Starter Kit.  It is risk free so there are NO penalties if you try it out and decide it's not for you:)  You simply get to keep the $195 in FABULOUS products!

As a special bonus from me, when you join my West Coast Creators team from May 16th to May 30, you'll also get the awesome "Dolled Up Birthday Kit" as your gift from me!  It includes that Happy Birthday stamp, a soft suede stampin' spot and all the materials to make 6 of this adorable card with the  the exception of adhesives!



May 16th Stamp Set of the Day~ 25% off if you place your order with me before May 17th at 9pm:)

Pin It Click Here to Place an Order

Come and LIKE my North Shore Stamper Facebook Page!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)