May 22, 2013

Stampin' Royalty Challenge #177

This week's Stampin' Royalty Challenge was a sketch challenge too!  I was away at the time I needed to created these and realized that I had no circle dies or punches with me so I just had to use what was available:)  Make sure to head over to Stampin' Royalty to check out the other Design Team samples and to join us for some fun!

Pin It
Click Here to Place an Order
Stamp Set(s):Mosaic Madness, Express Yourself Hostess Set
Paper:Quatrefancy DSP, Whisper White, Island Indigo, Daffodil Delight, Strawberry Slush
Ink:Island Indigo, Strawberry Slush
Embellishments:Retired Daffodil Delight Grosgrain, Basic Rhinestones
Tools: Mat Pack, Paper Piercer, Paper Snips, Simply Scored, Simply Scored Diagonal Plate
Adhesives: Snail,  Dimensionals
Punches:Mosaic Punch

Come and LIKE my North Shore Stamper Facebook Page!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)