May 30, 2013

Family Reunion, Typeset Alphabet BigZ and Blue Ribbon (All 30% off today)

My sweet boy is turning nine today!  Where does the time go???  You can thank him for three May stamps sets of the day!  Blue Ribbon is a MUST for me!  this is my "go to" stamp set for special occasions and Family Reunion is perfect to finish up cards and scrapbook pages alike!

I'll be offering 30% off of the following items until 9pm tomorrow, May 31st!
Typset Alphabet BigZ 
*This is a HUGE savings... make sure to take advantage!*
Family Reunion
Blue ribbon
Pin It Click Here to Place an Order
Stamp Set(s):Blue Ribbon, Family Reunion
Paper:Silver Glimmer Paper, Cameo Coral, Daffodil Delight, Cherry Cobbler, Whisper White, Island Indigo, World Spectactular DSP
Ink:Island Indigo, Cherry Cobbler
Tools: Mat Pack, Paper Piercer, Paper Snips, Simply Scored
Adhesives: Snail,  Dimensionals
Punches: 1 3/8" circle, 2 3/8" scallop circle
Big Shot:Typeset Alphabet BigZ,
Come and LIKE my North Shore Stamper Facebook Page!




1 comment:

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)