May 21, 2013

Hand Stamp Sentiments Challenge #160


Short post today:)  Make sure to head over to Hand Stamped Sentiments and check out this week's sketch challenge!!!  It is awesome!!!   Clean and simple!



Pin It Click Here to Place an Order
Stamp Set(s):Label Love
Paper:Quatrefancy DSP, Whisper White, Island Indigo
Ink:Island Indigo
Embellishments:Love Notes (retired), Island Indigo Ribbon SAB (retired)
Tools: Mat Pack, Paper Piercer, Paper Snips, Simply Scored, Simply Scored Diagonal Plate
Adhesives: Snail,  Dimensionals
Punches:Artisan Label Punch

Come and LIKE my North Shore Stamper Facebook Page!


2 comments:

  1. Seriously ADORBS!!! I love how with a little DSP you can create stunning cards! Thanks for inspiring me today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So bright and pretty! I love that new punch, what a cool shape. Can't wait to get my hands on new goodies :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)