May 12, 2013

Wildflower Meadow Preview


This was a birthday card that I made for a family friend who is turning 100 this week!!!!  I hope that you enjoyed your Mother's Day as much as I did.  I actually had the opportunity to scrapbook... believe it or not, I got seven 12x12 double page spreads made!  Crazy what you can accomplish when you sit down and are given the time:)

Pin It Click Here to Place an Order
Stamp Set(s):Wildflower Meadow, Express Yourself (Hostess Set from the upcoming 2013/2014 catty)
Paper:Calypso Coral, Wild Wasabi, Whisper White
Ink:Calypso Coral, Wild Wasabi, Basic Gray
Embellishments:Basic Rhinestones
Tools: Mat Pack, Paper Piercer, Paper Snips, Simply Scored, Simply Scored Diagonal Plate
Adhesives: Snail,  Dimensionals
Punches:Large Oval, Scalloped Oval, Bitty Punch Pack
Big Shot:Wildflower Meadow Textured Impressions Embossing Folder

Come and LIKE my North Shore Stamper Facebook Page!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)