June 23, 2011

Cheery CASE


This bright and cheery card is a CASE of one that I had seen on UStamp.  I loved the simplicity of the card and the bright colours.  I changed up the orientation of the card and added in a fun new sentiment from the upcoming Hostess set called Happiest Birthday Wishes.  Making this card made me realize how long it has been since I've done any serious two-step stamping!  I love it!

We winners:
                               15th-18th--
Blogger                     Wanda said...
Cute favour bag! Wish I could have been there too!
June 9, 2011 3:52 PM

                              19th -22nd- Laurel Fournier

*** Please contact me with your choices... see the below post link below for my special giveaway for your selections.  Both of the Something to Celebrate sets are taken already and other than that all are free.
Don't forget about the fabulous promotions that I have on this month:

  • I have a clear mount set of the amazing WORD PLAY stamp set for the first person to join my team this month!

Click Here to Place an Order
Stamp Set(s):Greenhouse Garden, Happiest Birthday Wishes
Paper:Poppy Parade, Whisper White
Ink: Poppy Parade, Daffodil Delight
Tools: Mat Pack, Paper Piercer, Paper Snips
Adhesives: Snail,  Dimensionals

2 comments:

  1. Love Today's Cheery Card...I also have to add this stamp set to my Should Have Must Have Wish List Hugs, LA

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog and all of your creations! Great reminder about the two step stamping. Your card almost looks digital. You are so inspiring. I am passing along this Irresistibly Sweet Blog Award to you. Details here - http://paperfairykris.blogspot.com/2011/06/irresistibly-sweet-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)