June 22, 2011

Stampin' Royalty Challenge #77


This week's Stampin' Royalty Challenge is a fabulous sketch challenge.  I'm starting to feel a sense of panic as many of my favourite DSP's are about to be gone FOREVER!  The Celebrations DSP is one of them.   Make sure to come and join us... I can't wait to see what you come up with!

Thanks so much for all the sweet comments lately, they have really been keeping me going as far as this end of school stretch has been going:)  Don't worry, I haven't forgotten...  I'll post the winners of my giveaway for the 15th-18th time period and the 19th to 22nd time period tomorrow:)

Don't forget about the fabulous promotions that I have on this month:
  • I have a clear mount set of the amazing WORD PLAY stamp set for the first person to join my team this month!
Click Here to Place an Order
Stamp Set(s):Party This Way
Paper:Celebrations DSP, Whisper White, Pacific Point
Ink:Old Olive, Real Red, Pacific Point
Embellishments:Real Red 1/8" Taffeta, Brights Buttons
Tools: Mat Pack, Paper Piercer, Paper Snips
Adhesives: Snail,  Dimensionals
Big Shot:Scallop Square


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)