June 24, 2011

June Scrapbook Club


 This was our June Scrapbook Club spread this month.  I had a lot of fun creating this page as I love looking back through old photos:)  I know that this DSP is retired, but it is still available through My Digital Studio and is a PERFECT combo for the Travel Log stamp set in the current mini.  What do you think.... any improvements you can suggest?  I'm always looking to become a better scrapbooker, so your feedback is welcome!

 Don't forget about the fabulous promotions that I have on this month:

  • I have a clear mount set of the amazing WORD PLAY stamp set for the first person to join my team this month!
Click Here to Place an Order
Stamp Set(s):Travel Log
Paper:Travel Journal DSP (retired), Night Of Navy, Wild Wasabi, Crumb Cake, Pumpkin Pie
Ink:Night of Navy Craft Ink, Classic Ink: Bashful Blue, Pumpkin Pie, Wild Wasabi, Crumb Cake
Embellishments:Jumbo Designer Buttons, Clear Embossing Powder, Linen Thread, Timeless Type Chipboard
Tools: Mat Pack, Paper Piercer, Paper Snips
Adhesives: Snail,  Dimensionals, Tombow
Punches:1/2" Circle

Big Shot:Tasteful Trims Die, Lots of Labels Die, Go Go Boots Alphabet Set


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)