June 26, 2011

The Irresistibly Sweet Blog Award

 
I am flattered to accept this irresistibly sweet blog award from the very talented Kris Kilkenny. Part of this award is to share seven random facts about myself and pass the award onto 8 other bloggers.  So here they are:
1. Peanut M&M's are my FAVOURITE sweet.
2. My first sip of pop always makes me hiccup
3. I once dyed my hair orange by accident and left it like that on purpose:)
4. I knew I was going to marry my husband the first time I saw him.
5. I am a pathetic sucker when it comes to my little boys, however I try not to let them know that!
6. I still cry when I think about my first dog!
7. I had the best in-laws in the world!

I'm awarding the following 8 people with the Irresistibly Sweet Blog Award:
1.Natasha and Leigha -  Diary of Two Crafty Girls
2.Sabriena - Little Miss Scrapalicious
3.Dawn -The Inked Stamper
4.Sandra - Stamper on the Shore
5.Shanda - Shimmy Shimmy Cocoa Craft
6.Sarah - All Inked Up
7. Julie - Julie B's Stampin' Space

Click Here to Place an Order


1 comment:

  1. Hi Angela! We LOVE your blog. Thanks so much for the Sweet Blog Award and shout out! We'll be sure to pass it along.

    --Leigha and Natasha
    www.diaryoftwocraftygirls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)