June 14, 2011

Almost Back!


I'm feeling a little better today (no thanks to the Canucks Game:), but I'm still playing a little catch up:)  I'll have a new card for you tomorrow, but I've decided to share a gorgeous card that I received from my up- up line:)  This is such a classy looking card!

There are some great new downloads available today too:)

http://www.stampinup.com/ca/documents/MDS_Downloads_-_June_14.pdf

Don't forget about the fabulous promotions that I have on this month:



  • I have a wood mount set of the amazing WORD PLAY stamp set for the first person to join my team this month!
  • I have yet another special for you from June11th through 14th... order $30+ in product and earn yourself a $10 credit to be used in July.  If you place an $60 order with me, you'll receive a credit for $20 to be used in July.   You can choose to place your order online through my online website or contacting me via phone or email. My Digital Studio online orders are included in this!  *This offer cannot be combined with any other offer that I am offering. 
 

Click Here to Place an Order



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)