September 07, 2010

What A Priviledge

I received the most exciting email a few months ago from one of the wonderful people at Stampin' Up.  She wanted to know if I would be willing to produce some My Digital Studio samples for some downloads that were being released in September.  These samples were going to be used for the Stampin' Success magazine that is sent out to Stampin' Up! demonstrators.  (if you're not a demo... this magazine on its own is enough reason to join, it is full of FABULOUS ideas and samples).  Anyway, many of the stamps and DSP's in the download had a very "vintage" feel to them.  I let these inspire me and I then I started to hunt for a photo that I knew I had of my grandmother and grandfather (Grammie and Papa).  This photo is close to 60 years old!    I love how she looks so ladylike standing next to the coal truck that my grandfather was working in! Watch this week for the other three samples that I made for our demonstrators Stampin' Success magazine. 

Click Here to Place an Order

MDS: To The Nines DSP, Vintage Overlays Stamp Set, Timeless Stamp Set, Typewriter Numbers

2 comments:

  1. Luv Luv Luv this page Ange!

    GREAT photo!

    Kris

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had a "hey, I know her moment" when I saw your article! Great samples Ange!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)