September 15, 2010

Stampin' Royalty Challenge #37- Stitching


I made this card for a TRULY AMAZING person that I know who has provided me with so much inspiration and many words of encouragement since I started my journey with Stampin' Up!  I was staring at it and trying to figure out what was missing when I scanned my "to do" list of stamping items.  My Stampin' Royalty Challenge (which was to include stitching) was on it.  I added the faux stitching with my Rose Red marker and it felt finished.  Make sure to let me know what you think and to come play with us at Stampin' Royalty this week!  The Design Teams samples are AWESOME!!!


Click Here to Place an Order
Stamp Set(s):  Punch Potpourri, Tiny Tags, Word Play
Paper: Very Vanilla, Rose Red, Sweet and Sour Specialty
Ink:  Rose Red, Pumpkin Pie
Embellishments:  Pumpkin Pie Satin Ribbon, Linen Thread
Sizzix: Big Shot, Scallop Die, Circle Die
Tools: Mat Pack, Paper Piercer, Paper Snips, Sponge Daubers
Adhesives: Snail,  Dimensionals
Punches:  Mini Jewelry Tag Punch

4 comments:

  1. What a great colourfull card !! Love the combination pink / orange very much !!! Great job !
    Lots of love, thanks for your lovely comment on my creations !!!
    martina
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ange! This card is knock your socks off amazing!!! The colours and layout the images are all just wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous! I love the colours - now I think I may have to order this dp!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the design and the colours you used, and the little bird perching by the sentiment blog... the faux stitching really finishes it off!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)