September 29, 2010

Stampin' Royalty Challenge #39


What do you think???? This is the card that I came up with for this week's Stampin' Royalty Sketch Challenge this week.  These buttons are sooooooo cute, and I absolutely refuse to hoard things anymore... I'm making sure to use all these fabulous new products in my workshops, clubs and classes.  My next "to-do" is to break into my fabric... watch for it next week:)

Click Here to Place an Order
Stamp Set(s): Peaceful Season
Paper: Soft Suede, Early Espresso, Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla, Deck the Halls DSP
Ink: Cherry Cobbler, Always Artichoke, Early Espresso
Embellishments: Crumb Cake Taffeta Ribbon (retired), Deck the Halls Big Designer Buttons, Linen Thread
Sizzix: Big Shot, Oval Die, Scallop Oval Die
Tools: Mat Pack, Paper Piercer, Paper Snips
Adhesives: Snail,  Dimensionals



3 comments:

  1. What a fab card !!! Love all the matching colours !! great lay-out.
    have a nice day,
    greetings from belgium,
    martina
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow!!! I love this!!! I am in aw on how you got your bow to have two 'puffy' parts?

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is gorgeous! Great job...and good luck with not hoarding! I'm trying to do the same thing with all my beautiful new stuff.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)