September 23, 2010

CASE'ing myself


This was a SIMPLE 3x3 notecard that I made the other night using my favourite... a coordinating stamp set and punch:)  The new Butterfly Prints stamp set  is perfect and I love the little sentiment that came with them:)  I loved the layout of the card that I made last week using this same concept and decided to scale it down to a 3x3 card:)

Click Here to Place an Order
Stamp Set(s):  Butterfly Print
Paper:  Rose Red, Whisper White, Sweet & Sour Specialty DSP
Ink:  Rose Red, Pumpkin Pie
Embellishments:
Sizzix: Big Shot,Circle die
Tools: Mat Pack, Paper Piercer, Paper Snips
Adhesives: Snail,  Dimensionals
Punches: 2 3/8" Scallop Circle, Butterfly Punch

1 comment:

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)