July 05, 2010

Quick and Easy to Demo

I was supposed to be preparing for my Open House the other night when I got off track... surprise, surprise! I had so much fun just playing... I love those nights!  This card is perfect to demo as it is simple, but makes use of so many fabulous SU tools that don't get enough love.  With the whole distressed/ vintage look taking off the way it has, it is fun for people to play with some easy to use tools that can get some of those effects.

Click Here to Place an Order
Stamp Set(s): Artistic Etchings
Paper: Crumb Cake, Early Espresso, Soft Suede
Ink: Early Espresso
Embellishments: 1/8" Early Espresso Taffeta Ribbon
Tools: Paper Snips, Color Spritzer, Clear Blocks, Distressing Tool, Sponge Dauber, Clear Block
Adhesives: Snail,  Dimensionals,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)