July 08, 2010

Open House Case

I had my Open House last Saturday, and as usual I was blog surfing for some inspiration for my make-n-take.  As my Open Houses have gotten larger over the past two years and my house has remained the same size, I've had to make my make-n-take project a little smaller.  Otherwise, to get everyone through would take five hours:)  I've been sticking to 3x3 notecards for the past few Opens.  This one is a direct case from Allison's blog.  I love how she made use of so many fabulous new products on such a small card.  That Vintage Wallpaper Textured Impressions Embossing Folder is STUNNING!!!!

Click Here to Place an Order
Stamp Set(s):  Friends Never Fade
Paper:  Blushing Bride, Whisper White, Pear Pizzaz
Ink:  Blushing Bride, Pear Pizzaz
Embellishments:  Whisper White Taffeta 3/8"
Sizzix: Rectangular Scallop Clearlit, Vintage Wallpaper Textured Impressions Folder
Tools: Paper Snips
Adhesives: Snail,  Dimensionals

1 comment:

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)