July 03, 2010

Guess What I Made?

Well, I can't take all of the credit, my mom is in town and she was helping:)  I made my mother's AMAZING homemade Caramel Popcorn for my Open House today!  As a demo, I was able to preorder some select items from the new catty, can you guess that the new Homemade Stamp and the the coordinating 2 3/8" Scallop Circle Punch were on the list?  As soon as they arrived I started to brainstorm what I was going to make.  My only job now is to protect it from my hubby and two little boys until the Open House!  Can't wait to see you!

Click Here to Place an Order
Stamp Set(s):  Homemade
Paper: Very Vanilla
Ink: Cajun Craze
Embellishments:  Chocolate Chip Taffeta (retired),  Chocolate Chip Double Stitched Grosgrain (retired)
Tools: Mat Pack, Paper Piercer, Paper Snips
Adhesives: Glue Dots
Punches: 2 3/8" Scallop Circle
Sizzix:  Top Note Die, Square Lattice Textured Impressions Folder

1 comment:

  1. Those popcorn bags were awesome - they looked great and tasted great too! Your open house was marvelous! I hope you have a great year!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)