November 26, 2009

Simply Sent Thank Yous!


I love to acknowledge all of the wonderful people who come out to my workshops and what nicer way of doing it than with a card!  I really love the Simply Sent Card Kits for this reason... I can make multiples of a card or two and not spend a ton of time prepping materials.   When I send out these thank you cards I make sure to write my little note on a post-it so that they can re-use the cards.  These little thank you notes will also mention your Rapid Rewards for the month!  These card kits are perfect for the stamping pro and non-stampers alike!  They come with everything you need including: stamps, ink, ribbons, brads, buttons, cardstock, DSP, and envelopes!

Click Here to Place An Order

 Simply Sent Card Kit:  No One Like You #114598

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)