November 02, 2009

The Most Talented Girls!

I've been blessed to have a PHENOMENALLY talented group of women in my West Coast Creators Team.  Not only have I been blessed to learn many new things about stamping/ scrapbooking, but I have also made many close friends.


I wanted to share some swap cards with you from our recent West Coast Creators Meeting.  Make sure to click on the names to check out the girls blogs!


This gorgeous card was done by Heather Johnston.  I'm a sucker for fall colours:)





 This stunning card was was created by Jody Makela.  I love the way that they background texturz plates tie right in with the DSP!






This beauty was made by Meilani Smith using one of my favourites, the Ghosting Technique for the background:)




 The next card was done by Sarah Newman.  I love how she using a punch to create a stencil for the masked portion of the center of the card!  How beautiful!






 I will admit that  I am in love with the Holiday Lounge DSP and as a result I was smitten with Sandra Farrell's card.  I love the use of this colour on a Christmas card, and her layout ROCKS!




This adorable punch art card was done by Sabriena Satchwell.  Although the singing reindeer is an idea many of us are familar with, I love how Sabriena made it her own!  Oh, and if you didn't notice, the dazzling diamonds along the snowline finishes the card perfectly!










 This super cute card was created by Shanda Stirk.  I will admit that after seeing this card I've given in and bought the stamp set!  I love her layout too!




Click Here to Place An Order

1 comment:

  1. Love the new blog layout! (I really need to learn how to do this)

    I agree with Ange ladies all of your cards are amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)