November 01, 2009

Catching Up...


I've got tons of stuff to post for you and what seems like a shortage of hours in the day!  I'm almost on top of everything and should be back to my regular posts by tomorrow!  In the meantime... here's a fabulous new offer from Stampin' Up.  They've announced their Holiday Extravaganza Gift Giving Guide Promo.  With every $65 worth of merchandise purchased from the listed items, you'll receive ANY DECOR ELEMENT up to $22.95 in value for FREE!  There is no limit to how many free Decor Elements you can receive... for example if you purchase $185 from the guide then you can get three Decor Elements for FREE!  By clicking on the Decor Elements catalogue picture in my sidebar you will be able to view the catty; there are some GORGEOUS Christmas decorations in this catty so don't miss out.  *** There is even a Big Shot Package in here****   You can check out more details by clicking on my Shop Now link and then choosing Shop Now in the top right and then Holiday Gift Guide:)  Have fun!  Remember that any order over $50 qualifies for my Rapid Rewards Program!

This page is a just a sampling of one of three pages of items available!


Click Here to Place An Order

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)