November 16, 2009

Last Two Classes of the Year!

First off, I must start by saying that this adorable idea was not mine, and I can't give credit.  I put the picture of this adorable little project in my iPhoto box and didn't add a title, which usually includes the address.  The original was slightly different in colour, but if it was yours, please email me and I'll give you credit!
In this class we'll be making this adorable little card holder in case you want to pass some of these sweet tags on as gifts as well as 8 of the gift tags.  Not only that, but you'll also go home with the stamp set so you can do all of your Christmas tags!  This class will be limited to 8 (that's all my classroom fits:)


Sparkly and Bright Christmas Tag Class

When:  Tuesday December 8th from 8-10pm
Cost: $30 
(includes card box, 8 tags and Sparkly and Bright Stamp Set)

RSVP no later than Monday November 23rd to guarantee the arrival of your stamp set!
For those of you who decide to RSVP immediately I'll order your sets as soon as possible so you can have them ASAP to make other Christmas cards!  For those of you in Canada, this kit can also be shipped to you to complete in the comfort of your own home! Email me for details!



Christmas Tag Class
When: Thursday December 3rd
Time: 7:30-10pm
Cost: $10
or
*FREE with $35 product purchase that evening*



We will be making 30 tags (3 each of 10 different designs)

RSVP early to avoid disappointment, class will be limited to 8


Click Here to Place An Order

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)