November 26, 2009

Don't Miss Out on SU's Clearance Rack!


The idea for these quick and easy Thank You cards came from a card I saw on Andrea Walford's blog.   I made the one's that Andrea had designed and noticed my little Felt Flurries in the same container.  I couldn't resist!  These adorable embellishments are still available in Stampin' Up's Clearance Rack by placing an online order through my demonstrator site.  You can't go wrong at $8.99 (regular $18.95) for 69 laser-cut felt snowflakes in Ruby Red, Baja Breeze and Whisper White!  One minor change that I made was to use a White Signo Gel Pen to do the accents in the scallops instead of punching holes. 

Click Here to Place An Order


Stamp Set(s):  Thank You Kindly 111700
Paper:  Baja Breeze, Ruby Red
Ink: 
Baja Breeze, Ruby Red
Embellishments: Felt Flurries Accents and Elements, Clear Rhinestone Brads
Sizzix:  Scallop Square Bigz Die

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)