December 24, 2008

I'm a Sucker:)


Well, I did manage to send off a few of the Holiday Banners cased from Patty Bennett's blog as Christmas gifts. Everyone I gave them to ABSOLUTELY loved them (or at least that's what they told me:) I made one for my sister, and as my parents are staying at her house this Christmas, both of my parents had seen it. For my dad to comment to me on something "crafty" that I've made is a really big deal, so when he told me how much he and my mom loved it I decided that I couldn't leave them hanging. I didn't have enough of the DSP left to make it the same as the others, but I did have a package of Holiday Treasures leftover as well as some felt flurries which look fabulous with that DSP. After my hubby and I wrapped lastnight I got to work and 45 minutes later...voila! Personally, being an Earth Elements person, these colours are even more me than the other banner. I can't wait to give it to my parents tonight at our traditional Steak and Lobster Christmas Eve dinner!

2 comments:

  1. Steak and Lobster Christmas Eve dinner???? What time should I be there???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously, steak and lobster Christmas Eve dinner? Even thought I'm a vegetarian, I'd come over for that! :)

    Hope your Christmas was fabulous!!

    xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)