December 22, 2008

Sneak Peek and Sale all in one!


Okay, now this is just cruel... starting tomorrow, Stampin' Up is giving us a sneak peek of the new catalogue as well as an opportunity to order a bundle at great savings! You're probably asking yourself why this is cruel, so let me remind you what today is... two days before Christmas! How does one justify making a purchase two days before Christmas you ask? Well, Boxing Day shopping I say! My husband's family introduced me to the JOY of Boxing Day shopping 8 years ago. We are the die hards at Starbucks for 7:00am to get our preshop coffee. This year, my sister-in-law and I will be out there again, but this time, I think she may need to do a little desktop shopping ahead of time!

As an SU demo, one of the benefits is the ability to preorder stamp sets etc. I was able to get this fabulous bundle in my hands about a month ago, but really hadn't had time top pull them out and play yet; that is, until tonight! The DSP is gorgeous, and the stamp set and punch are totally adorable! This is not a deal that you will want to miss! If you click on the the image above you are able to see the items in much more detail. Watch for some sample cards this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)