September 11, 2008

Online Ordering is Up and Running!


As of Tues Sept. 9th, you are now officially able to order through my Online Ordering System. make sure that you bookmark my Demonstrator Business Website http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/northshorestamper/ and click on the link in the top right corner, "Shop Now". This allows you the convenience of placing an order at all times, day or night:) Just remember that if there is a particular special I am offering that is not directly though Stampin' Up, you will have to place your order with me to receive your discount. All other Stampin' Up offered promotions will be applied directly to your order. Another reminder is that when you order through me you avoid paying the minimum $9.95 shipping charge that applies to all orders under $100. I am able to avoid this by placing several orers together to get over this minimum amount. If you have a larger order this won't apply as shipping is always 10%, but if you just want a few things make sure to let me know and I'll order for you at reduced shipping. As an added incentive... the first 5 people to place an order of $100 or more through my website will receive a $10 gift certificate for free merchandise.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)