September 28, 2008

Crop Night Full!

Just to let everyone know that the Crop Night on October 24th is now full! I've heard that these nights were popular but I obviously didn't understand how popular! If this is something you were interested and hadn't RSVP'd yet, please let me know and if there is enough interest I'll schedule two each month!

Tonight is my first Marker Club and as only one lovely lady registered, I'm going to make it extra special for her! I can't wait to show you tomorrow what we made! (new technique learned and instant gift all in one night!) Technique Club has one spot left if anyone is interested.

Thanks so much for all of your well wishes,; you have no idea how much they mean to me and my family:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)