September 05, 2008

Keeping you on the edge of your seats...

Okay, I am working on the coolest 3-D project! I can't post it yet because it is not PERFECT yet! I promise to have it up by Sunday night if not earlier! This will be a great Christmas Gift! Definitely a class on this one!

On another note, as of Tuesday, Stampin' Up will be offering online ordering! This is not a means of replacing me as I won't let you get rid of me that easily...teehee. It will just allow you the convenience of placing your order at all times of the day. The only thing to remember is that if I'm offering a special specific to me and not through Stampin' Up, you'll have to place your order directly through me to receive your discount! Check it out on Tuesday afternoon by accessing my SU website at http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/northshorestamper.

Your Holiday Mini Catalogue should be arriving any day now if you are one of my customers. If for some reason you don't get yours give me a call... it is awesome! All of the info on the new Big Shot is in it as well. I'll be putting up a fabulous offer on the new Big Shot this weekend so if this is something you're contemplating purchasing let me know!

Now... back to work on my project:)

(I just realized this post says an awful lot without saying anything at all:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)