November 10, 2009

Quick and Easy!



I just wanted to show one of those quick and easy gift tags that is absolutely perfect for using up all of the little scraps of DSP that we seem to have left over.    This particular 3x3 card has a 2 7/8" square of Soft Suede.  To make the perfect size squares of DSP for the mini notecard I used my 1 3/8" square punch.  I love making up a little set of these from one sheet of 12x 12 cardstock as you can get 8 cards out of it.  Finally I finished it off my using my Delightful Decorations #116517 stamp set with the coordinating Ornament Punch #116794.   Last but not least I finshed it off with my absolute FAVOURITE embellishment, the Clear Rhinestone Brads #113144.  If you want the perfect solution for packaging these little notecards, check out this post:  http://www.northshorestamper.com/2009/09/continued-wonder-of-window-sheets.html

Click Here to Place An Order

Stamp Set(s): Delightful Decorations
Paper: Whisper White, Soft Suede, Christmas Cocoa Specialty DSP, Real Red
Ink: Real Red
Embellishments: Clear Rhinestone Brads
Punches: Ornament Punch, 1 3/8" Square Punch

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)