March 16, 2017

Time Is Running Out


I have to admit that I'm not really a floral girl, but this Avant Garden set got me!  I just realized today how perfectly it pairs with our Blooms and Bliss Designer Series Paper!  Don't miss out!  This gorgeous stamp set is free with a $60 purchase until the end of March!

Product List




Click Here to Place an Order


Join Me for a Monthly Surprise from Stampin' UP and My Paper Pumpkin Join Now!
Come and LIKE my North Shore Stamper Facebook Page!

Stampin' Up! Annual CatalogueFollow Me On Instagram!

1 comment:

  1. Love this card. The stamp and paper match perfectly. But that is Stampin' Up for you. Always matching! Thanks.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)