March 17, 2017

St. Patty's Day Paper Pumpkin Special

You don't want to miss out on April's Paper Pumpkin and the free gift! Make sure to take advantage now to take advantage of Sale-abration and the extra perks! A 3 month subscription is on for $74 and you'll earn a free SAB reward:) Take advantage of a one year subscription and earn 4 free SAB items! (I just added $35 in products to my one year subscription so that I could earn 5 items and and extra $68 in free product!!!) Order before 6pm March 18th and you'll be entered to win a one month subscription announced tomorrow!) ST. PATTY'S DAY SPECIAL... PLACE YOUR ORDER BEFORE 12PM PST AND GET 17% OFF FROM ME!

Check out this month's kit!







Click Here to Place an Order


Join Me for a Monthly Surprise from Stampin' UP and My Paper Pumpkin Join Now!
Come and LIKE my North Shore Stamper Facebook Page!

Stampin' Up! Annual CatalogueFollow Me On Instagram!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)