March 22, 2017

Celebrating Sale-abration


I have to say this is one of those sets that has really grown on me over the course of the past few months!  
24 Hour Special
Purchase the Happy Celebrations stamp set and the coordinating Celebrations Duo Textured Impressions embossing folder and I'll throw in a package of dimensionals so that you earn a free Sale-abration Reward... the gorgeous Tasty Treats Designer Series Paper is one that you can choose during this last 8 days!


Product List


Click Here to Place an Order


Join Me for a Monthly Surprise from Stampin' UP and My Paper Pumpkin Join Now!
Come and LIKE my North Shore Stamper Facebook Page!

Stampin' Up! Annual CatalogueFollow Me On Instagram!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)