March 25, 2017

Lift Me Up... and away!!!

I can't believe that we're down to the last 6 days of Sale-abration and your chance to earn the adorable coordinating Designer Series Paper to go with the Lift Me Up Bundle!  Check out lastnight's video on the creation of this card and the details on my daily special!

I don't want you to miss out on the special deal that I've got available until 6pm March 25th!  
Order the Lift Me Up Bundle and Get:
a free package of either Basic Rhinestones or Basic Pearls
a free Sale-abration item
a 12 piece 6x6 stack of Carried Away Designer Series Paper




Product List



Click Here to Place an Order


Join Me for a Monthly Surprise from Stampin' UP and My Paper Pumpkin Join Now!
Come and LIKE my North Shore Stamper Facebook Page!

Stampin' Up! Annual CatalogueFollow Me On Instagram!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)