April 17, 2014

Stampin' Up and Project Life are Joining Forces

I honestly couldn't be more excited about this announcement!  I've been oohing and aahing over Project Life for the past year... now it's part of Stampin' Up... which means I'll live and breathe it!  As a demonstrator I'll get to pre-order this amazing product on April 21st!  (you too can get it early... contact me about joining my West Coast Creators Team!)  I'll be able to get hold of these awesome products for you starting May1st:)  YIPPPEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!  

On top of this, Stampin' Up has told us they have a promotion announcement tomorrow morning... don't know what else it could possibly be!
Pin It Click Here to Place an Order

Come and LIKE my North Shore Stamper Facebook Page!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)