April 06, 2014

Planning Mother's Day Gifts for Students

I needed a design of card to start working on with my grade 6/7 students for their Mother's Day gift.  I generally try to make a card that I can put a variety of sentiments on.  I thought that this style would work.  I thought that this style would be great and we'll use all of the In Colours from 2012-2014 in our designs.  Definitely have to eliminate the candy dots when each child will be making a package of 4 cards for their mother's:)  I'll have to come up with something else... hmmm... any ideas?

Pin It Click Here to Place an Order
Stamp Set(s):Sassy Salutations, Petite Petals
Paper:2013-2015 In Colour Designer Series Paper Stack, Strawberry Slush, Whisper White
Ink:Strawberry Slush
Embellishments:Neutrals Candy Dots, Linen Thread, Whisper White Organza
Tools: Mat Pack, Paper Piercer, Paper Snips, Simply Scored, Simply Scored Diagonal Plate
Adhesives: Snail,  Dimensionals
Punches:Angled Tag Topper Punch, Petite Petals Punch, 1 3/4" circle
Big Shot:Perfect Polka Dots Textured Impressions Embossing Folder

Come and LIKE my North Shore Stamper Facebook Page!


1 comment:

  1. Pearls or rhinestones? Or something from the itty bitty shapes?

    <3 Hill

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)