April 14, 2014

Diva Night CASE

Friday night was one of my favourite nights of the Stampin' Up quarter. I held my "Diva Night" for demonstrators within my West Coast Creators Group who had achieved various accomplishments.  I get to spoil them a bit... I cook them dinner and dessert and give some fun little gifts.  We also make a variety of projects that they can take home to share as well.

The sinus infection last week had me operating a little behind schedule, but I came across a fabulous card on Pinterest created by Cindy Hall.  I made some very minor changes, but we all really enjoyed the inlaid technique!

Pin It Click Here to Place an Order
Stamp Set(s):Petite Pairs
Paper:Retro Fresh DSP, Very Vanilla, Baked Brown Sugar, So Saffron, Coastal Cabana, Tangerine Tango
Ink:Baked Brown Sugar
Embellishments:Basic Rhinestones, Retired So Saffron Ribbon
Tools: Mat Pack, Paper Piercer, Paper Snips, Simply Scored,
Adhesives: Snail,  Dimensionals
Punches:Itty Bitty Punch Pack
Big Shot:Floral Frames Collection

Come and LIKE my North Shore Stamper Facebook Page!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)