April 19, 2014

CASEing some Thank You Cards and a Thank You to You!

I'm enjoying an AMAZING Easter weekend with my family and sneaking in some much needed crafting time.  I came across an adorable card by Debra Currier on Pinterest and decided to CASE it.  (That means Copy And Share Everything for those of you who are unfamiliar with the word:)  I changed up her sentiment to make this into a Thank You card.

For the next 24 hours, I'm going to offer the Geometrical Stamp set at 25% off! This sale ends Easter morning at 11am PST!  Hopefully you'll be getting more inspiration from me this weekend using this great stamp set as I've brought limited sets away with me:)  While you're at it, don't forget to grab the Retro Fresh washi tape... the colours from this line have become a "go to" combo for me... LOVE THEM!!!

Pin It Click Here to Place an Order

Come and LIKE my North Shore Stamper Facebook Page!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)