January 12, 2014

Occasions Catty CASE

I couldn't resist CASEing this stunning card from Mary Fish.  I didn't have the stamps that she chose, but there are so many great stamp sets in the Occasions catty that I just changed them up:)  I LOVE the clean look of this card... shows off the products in such a striking way!

Pin It Click Here to Place an Order
Stamp Set(s):Simply Celebrate, Peachy Keen
Paper:Retro Fresh, Very Vanilla, Coastal Cabana, Tangerine Tango, Baked Brown Sugar
Ink:Baked Brown Sugar
Embellishments:Basic Pearls
Tools: Mat Pack, Paper Piercer, Paper Snips, Simply Scored, Simply Scored Diagonal Plate
Adhesives: Snail,  Dimensionals
Punches:Bitty Butterfly, Corner Rounder

Come and LIKE my North Shore Stamper Facebook Page!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)