January 05, 2014

Many Memories Simply Created Album Day #1


I was lucky enough about a month ago to be asked by Stampin' Up Team Canada to prepare some projects for Scrapbook and Cards Today 's Saturday blog post.  You can check out the post here: http://www.scrapbookandcardstodaymag.typepad.com/  I'll be sharing these projects with you over the next few days:)  All of the projects were created using the Many Memories Simply Created Album Kit.  I was asked to show off some alternate uses for the kit other than the mini album.


Pin It
Click Here to Place an Order
Paper: Summer Starfruit, Pistachio Pudding
Ink:Summer Starfruit, Pistachio PUdding
Embellishments:Many Memories Simply Created Kit, Decorative Window Box
Tools: Mat Pack, Paper Piercer, Paper Snips, Simply Scored, Simply Scored Diagonal Plate
Adhesives: Snail,  Dimensionals
Big Shot:Fun Flowers Bigz L Die

Come and LIKE my North Shore Stamper Facebook Page!


1 comment:

  1. Just checked out all the goodies you made and they are SO cute! I love the variety!

    <3 Hillary

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)