January 21, 2014

Love You More!

I'll admit that I've finally learned to limit myself to one new stamp set per year when it comes to specific occasions.  I really try to choose one that I'll be able to use for a number of occasions but one that is also specific enough for the occasion I'm choosing it for.  This Year, Love You More was my choice for Valentine's Day... LOVE IT!!!!!  This mixed with the Fresh Prints DSP stack was perfect blend to me:)  The stamp set is only available for six more days so make sure not to miss out on this one!


Pin It
Click Here to Place an Order
Stamp Set(s):Love You More
Paper:Fresh Prints DSP Stack, Coastal Cabana, whisper White, Real Red, Crumb Cake
Ink:Coastal Cabana, Real Red, Crumb Cake
Embellishments: Candy Dots
Tools: Mat Pack, Paper Piercer, Paper Snips, Simply Scored, Simply Scored Diagonal Plate
Adhesives: Snail,  Dimensionals
Punches:Decorative Label
Big Shot:Chalk Talk Framelits
My Digital Studio:
Come and LIKE my North Shore Stamper Facebook Page!






New My Digital Studio Downloads for This Week

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)